The world of no good

wanna have a fun life, travel, and see different cultures.

Friday, September 09, 2005

whither is the logic

A couple of years back, I read about how the Jews throughout history supported(/demand) equality for all whereever they went. And then later I read about how Israel has everything pro-Jews (for example, to be a land-owner in Israel, u have to be Jewish - at least as i remember it. and many such things).

As soon as I read the discrimination in present day Israel, the cried out 'hypocrites'. I was 'convinced' that they were truly cheap people.

Sadly, I proved myself wrong only a couple of days later. I just thought about my train of thought and realised it was absolutely ridiculous. They was no hypocrisy - I just imagined it.

The Jews that demanded equality weren't the same people that imposed the inequality. Simply put, you shouldn't be called a hypocrite cos ur dad's views opposed yours.

This is one of the many things that i am sure we all have erred in. This pseudo-logic. And, it is important that we stay away from it.

(yes, it is another thing entirely, that there is inequality in Israel - and about that I am still unhappy.)

1 Comments:

Blogger pagala'k' said...

sometimes its like the Mafia, you are the family. Synonomus

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home