The world of no good

wanna have a fun life, travel, and see different cultures.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

phir milenge, dost

The time's come for me to leave home. I return to the land of no return with a heavy heart, and a strong desire of staying back and forgoing the 'promising career' that is said to await all those who reach her shores.

These last two months have been pretty laid back. Told myself I would sort out many of my dilemmas, was sure i would come out more secure. I retained my dilemmas, but still leave most secure. simple words of an old friend

In college u were overconfident, and now u are underconfident

made me think (a bit). i realise i don't have answers yet, nor do i have plans. but, somehow, this time, i am ready to face the truth, and perhaps do something about it.

In anticipation of my future happiness, I thank all those who have borne my sob stories the last couple of months.

With those expectations, I leave muscat, which is forever enshrined in my heart as Home.

Bye home, see you soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger pagala'k' said...

You are welcome.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

Glad to note my sacrifices are recognised...

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C H E A P S K A T E.

Don't trying pulling stunts that I am familiar with :D. I am an innovator, I can royally hump your happiness...and all you can do is just imitate. Remember I am going to a place where I can meet a lot of mutual friends. There are secrets.....

-Kumar

9:05 AM  
Blogger karthik durvasula said...

hahahahaha. kumar, that was funny. u have guts u will leave it there:). haha. later man. had a lot of fun with it.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home