The world of no good

wanna have a fun life, travel, and see different cultures.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Bali Ho!!!

This might be my last post from from Indonesia. Nothing much - just wanted to say that it was fun here. have to get back to reality (dela-hella-no-ware) in 4-5 days. will be sad,i guess, but I think i am ready for 1-dollar pizza again - might even say 'yummy' the first time i eat it.

By the way, me going to Bali tomorrow evening for a couple of days before I get back to Jakarta to catch my flight homebound. cry out in jealousy, suckers!!!

From me and everyone else in Indonesia, 'Sampai Jumpa....' (until later)

5 Comments:

Blogger pagala'k' said...

Are you safe- reply immediately

10:04 PM  
Blogger karthik durvasula said...

I am still in sumatra (west-coast). the earthquake i think was on the eastern side. think bali is pretty far from there too. so, yes, safe!!

found out there was an earthquake when my mom called me this morning. haha.

later guys!!

11:49 PM  
Blogger ashwin said...

yes, dodge those earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, terrorist attacks in Bali and once you make it back to america alive, tell us all about the fun you had ;).

nahhh, jus kidding. you lucky bastard! i wanna go to bali too :(
i'm curious abt the temple architecture, and hindu customs there. i know it's different from what we practice in the south, so take some pics like the expert travelogue blogger you've become.

2:39 PM  
Blogger nithyananda said...

hmm....dude !!!
May b they will start fearing more ppl from the TREE kind hereafterwards in places like bali after ur arrival!!!

TAke care yo!!!
and return to no-mans land soon...

2:17 PM  
Blogger Ahiri said...

I cat looks super !

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home