The world of no good

wanna have a fun life, travel, and see different cultures.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The love triangle - shmiangle

I just thought of something. The love triangle! A very common phrase. Used a million times at least to describe the plots of (Hindi) movies.

I just realised we were all fools! The love triangle is impossible for 'hetero-sexual' love (which was surely what was clearly intended by the directors of all those movies)!

Think about it, a triangle needs to be closed. In those love plots. It isn't! A boy loves a girl, who loves another boy. Now, unless the second boy loves the first boy, where's the freaking triangle!!? It should be a love-line!

Were we dufuses or what!

4 Comments:

Blogger pagala'k' said...

why didn't i get a invite?

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kaka, ur comment, when seen through the prism of the article, sounds homo!

12:01 AM  
Blogger karthik durvasula said...

@pagalk 'k': I did send an invite to u too idiot. guess u don't use that account anymore. IM me ur new account id.

@anonymous: keen obsevation. u know, this is the second time I hinted at homosexuality (Hurray,Spain! being the first). You've got me worried now. another thing, I see you can hear thru ur eyes ('when seen..., sounds homo'). Wow! that's an incredible gift! lol. actually, it's is something that not too many people know about. there have been reported cases of 'mixed senses' - where a person sees something, and hears/smells/tastes something as a result. it was a fun article i read (i think) in Discover a few years back. btw, who on earth are u?

12:29 AM  
Blogger pagala'k' said...

hey karthik
cool man...u r learning to use the '@' symbol. Professional blogger and all. Btw I guess Mr. Anon must be a dear friend of mine from NC State. Just like how I was known as dog at VIT, I had a popular name at State too.

The name is Kaka, James Kaka

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home