The world of no good

wanna have a fun life, travel, and see different cultures.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Of horses on wheels and insects on legs

First of all, apologies my dear friends. I did not email you folks about my good fortune as I still haven't made a decision as to which company I will pillage first. I'd thought I'd make a choice, and then let the goose run amok. Thanks for all the congratulations. The cow moves on and will now reside within Fortune 100. Hail the cow.

Secondly, I'd like to blatantly express the envy that I feel towards karthik for all his traveling and experiences. We only live once, and that's how I'd like to live as well.

Lastly, my dream of the restaurant 'The Lounge' is one step closer to realization. As soon as I'm done plundering the fortunes that the cow leads me to, I shall find more concrete plans so that the foundations can actually be poured in concrete. Of course, partnership is open to all loungers.

I know this is more of an email than a blog, considering all of you are heavyweights. Still, I hope I can keep penning down the tidings of the cow as those four legs travel to unforeseen realms, as the horn blows and as the tail wags - until next time.....

5 Comments:

Blogger pagala'k' said...

congratulations and Good luck! Looking forward to some free food :)

2:24 AM  
Blogger karthik durvasula said...

congrats raghav!:)

2:35 AM  
Blogger optical dillusion said...

this my friends is called pimping.

12:45 PM  
Blogger nithyananda said...

Awesome dude!.
COW sure does MOOOOOOOOss her way to places!!!
Hail the cow!!!

2:15 PM  
Blogger ahiri said...

"The Kite Runner " Khaled Hosseini

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home