The world of no good

wanna have a fun life, travel, and see different cultures.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Tag

Now that I've figured out my user name and password for my account, and since I have to post my story and not just add a commnet, here it i, again.

You are in luck. I saw this post on a break from work. And this is the first time I even visited this blog. Trying hard to look busy at work and at the same time trying to post a comment without being noticed at work, my story comes to an end. Is it 55 words already?

3 Comments:

Blogger pagala'k' said...

Unbelievable!!!

Now that you have started blogging, you can expect your share of female fan following. I hope people from Pakistan and uh..er...cyber chat rooms are blog savvy.

1:50 AM  
Blogger PS said...

Hooriay!!!

2:30 AM  
Anonymous jax said...

yeah, right

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home